[Cialug] Mobile Reader (Was RE: Daily reading?)

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Mon Feb 28 12:29:10 CST 2011

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 12:10 PM, Josh More
<MoreJ at alliancetechnologies.net> wrote:
> I was unclear.
>
> I am using the Google Reader bookmark now, and that works just fine.  The
> only annoyance is that it limits me to 15 items in a list at a time.
>
> The problem was with a third party Google Reader app in the app store.

Oh, I have been using the official Google Reader client...  All the
third-party readers that I tried sucked big time.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.google.android.apps.reader&feature=search_result

This one is pretty decent, except that it doesn't format block quotes
very well which can be confusing if the article you are using has
quoted another source extensively.

--
Jeff Ollie