[Cialug] Laptop Repair

Josh More MoreJ at alliancetechnologies.net
Thu Feb 24 10:37:39 CST 2011

For the record, I heartily approve of stabbing old laptops with ice picks.

Josh More | Senior Security Consultant - CISSP, GIAC-GSLC Gold, GIAC-GCIH
Alliance Technologies | www.AllianceTechnologies.net<http://www.AllianceTechnologies.net>
400 Locust St., Suite 840 | Des Moines, IA 50309
515.245.7701 | 888.387.5670 x7701

Blog: Don't just blame the bad guys, it's your fault too
http://www.alliancetechnologies.net/blogs/morej

How are we doing? Let us know here:
http://www.alliancetechnologies.net/forms/alliance-technologies-feedback-survey