[Cialug] Laptop Repair

Tim Champion timchampion at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 13:24:18 CST 2011

I started in on my g4 iBook once.  I eventually got to the point where I was
starting to lose track of what each pile of screws were for, and I
re-assembled it (without fixing the problem) before I got too confused.

Dell laptops are a piece of cake compared to that.  Dell also has excellent
online repair manuals.

Tim Champion
timchampion at gmail.com