[Cialug] Courier V.everythying modem

murraymckee at wellsfargo.com murraymckee at wellsfargo.com
Tue Feb 22 17:01:18 CST 2011

Yah, but most of the pin feed carbon forms are serially numbered and the serial numbers wouldn't match between the two copies if someone went back and reprinted the form with different data and that would be a distinct tip off.

Murray McKee
Operating Systems Engineer
Technology Infrastructure Services
TPF Systems
800 Walnut Street
MAC F4030-037
Des Moines, IA 50309-3605
WORK (515)557-6127 Cell (515) 343-6630  FAX (515) 557-6046
MurrayMcKee at WellsFargo.com
"This message may contain confidential and / or privileged information.  If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any information herein.  If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation."