[Cialug] OT: Two hardware problems

Rob Miller robarooney at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 12:39:52 CST 2011

Yes, the aspect ration of the Samsung is close to being a "square" rather
than the rectangle shape of my ViewSonic monitor.

And, thanks to all of you who have answered my questions.  David Champion
suggested going to Midwest Electronics Recycling for a monitor and we did,
and my wife picked out a Dell that has the squar-ish aspect ration that she
likes for using ph0t0sh0p.  I can't get her to even try GIMP ... Sorry.

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 9:09 AM, Daniel A. Ramaley <daniel.ramaley at drake.edu