[Cialug] OT: Two hardware problems

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Fri Feb 18 09:03:28 CST 2011

I found this laptop cooling pad at Target a while back for my wife's laptop
which was having the same problem.  Basically it was this pad that the
laptop sits on and plugs into a USB port to power extra fans to help cool
the laptop.  I think it was made by Belkin but I'd have to go home and look
at it to be sure.