[Cialug] OT Wordpress

Theron Conrey theron at conrey.org
Tue Feb 15 09:55:10 CST 2011

Not going to lie, I was so tardy in upgrading some of my (just for Kenny)
wOrDpReSs installs due to time I just switched to http upgrades for my base
wordpress upgrades.  plugins I tend to do manually, but base
security vulnerabilities are quickly exploited in the wild.

to use http upgrades to your base wordpress installs just add
define(’FS_METHOD’,’direct'); to your wp-config.php

-Theron