[Cialug] Wireless APs

Matthew Steven matthew at geniusweb.com
Tue Feb 8 14:26:04 CST 2011

I've had fairly good luck with a cheap-on-clearance Linksys WRT160N
running DD-WRT. It has vlan capability and I think it'll do what you
want as well. Only catch is that this model is not 100% stable without
some additional cooling, such as a chassis fan directed at its bottom.

--
Matthew Steven
http://www.geniusweb.com/