[Cialug] Test

David Champion dchamp1337 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 22:48:20 CST 2011

Looks like the server migration is done and working. Let me know if you see
anything that's broken with it.

Thanks to Jon Backstrom for switching over the DNS, to Barry Von Ahsen for
setting up the new web site and fixing my lame mailman config with a 3
second google search, and to Josh Moore for being persistent.

Also thanks to Dave Weis & Internet Solver for hosting the new VM.

And a bit thanks to Dan Arthur for hosting the old cialug server for many
years.

-dc