[Cialug] CIALUG movie night Dec. 21, 2011 Update

Josh More jmore at starmind.org
Wed Dec 21 08:42:29 CST 2011

The problem is that Android isn't compatible with the girl and must
update the PRL and flash new radio firmware before they can get
together.

Much of their difficulty stems from the fact that the forums suggest
that everything should work fine, but the posts link to old zip files
and do not completely document the process.  Thus, hijinks ensue.

-Josh