[Cialug] O.T. stealth drone gps hacked

Theron Conrey theron at conrey.org
Sun Dec 18 14:23:03 CST 2011

We all still realize the comment was about a news organization right? It's
the LUG mailing list, It was labeled off topic. It's his opinion.  I may
not agree, but I'm not going to go so far as to be offended, or suggest
censorship.

As far as posts containing disdain "for an organization providing a product
of demonstrably inferior quality." do you also include MS in that? :) a
sterilized mailing list would be a boring one.  I think an OT Filter would
deal with 90% of this no?

Theron