[Cialug] O.T. stealth drone gps hacked

Morris Dovey mrdovey at iedu.com
Sun Dec 18 12:36:56 CST 2011

A post showing disdain for an organization providing a product of
demonstrably inferior quality. Even though labeled "OT" and accurate,
such posts may be offensive to some because they contribute no /new/
information, and because they consume valuable bandwidth and file space.

Morris Dovey
http://www.iedu.com