[Cialug] way too early in the morning

ng0g at mchsi.com ng0g at mchsi.com
Thu Dec 8 06:55:34 CST 2011

CIALUG,

My previous email should have read.

The company I work (Palisade Systems www.palisadesys.com) for is looking
for another support person.

Below is a basic description of the needs.  Any one interested should
contact me off line and I will email them the complete job description.

Technical support for our customers via phone, vpn, and email.

------
Experience with network devices: (switches, routers, firewalls, hubs and
taps)
Extensive hands-on experience with Unix/Linux/FreeBSD environments
PC knowledge, both hardware and software
Experience supporting Windows and Mac workstations
Experience with dynamic web programming techniques in PHP and SQL (a plus)
Experience with cross-browser Javascript, Ajax, and CSS/HTML (a plus)
CCNA certification (a plus)
-------

Steve Hawkins NG0G
73 49 111 01001001