[Cialug] Internet.com Spam

Todd Walton tdwalton at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 20:53:18 CST 2011

On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 2:12 PM, Tim Champion <timchampion at gmail.com> wrote:
> as already mentioned - mark it as spam in gmail, or create a rule to send it
> directly to trash.

That would be the easy thing to do.  But I want the emails to stop.  I
don't like the idea of someone inflicting senseless injustice on me
and feeling absolutely no repercussions for it.  I like the idea of
creating a rule to forward all such email to a certain address, but
Internet.com seems to be very scrupulous about not publishing any
email addresses.

I was hoping someone would have a different suggestion.

--
Todd