[Cialug] Internet.com Spam

David Champion dave at dchamp.net
Thu Dec 1 13:46:53 CST 2011

I use the + thing a lot... but what's irritating is a lot of sites won't
let you submit an email address containing the + character.

Even more irritating is sites that let you submit it, then the character
breaks their system because they don't filter their input and / or
escape special characters.

-dc