[Cialug] Internet.com Spam

Barry Von Ahsen barry at vonahsen.com
Thu Dec 1 08:25:10 CST 2011

I've been tempted to write some sort of procmail recipe that will return
a disproportionate number of non-delivery notices for people like these
(my tormentors are ticketmaster resellers, who I've never interacted
with, and who require me to create an account on their portal to
unsubscribe from a mailing list I never asked for, grumble, grumble)

that, or an accusatory mail addon:
barry+idontagreetoresellingthisaddressyouspammerbastards at vonahsen.com :)

-barry