[Cialug] Virtual Box and NAS

Theron Conrey theron at conrey.org
Fri Aug 19 10:50:03 CDT 2011

yes you do.  for beginners that are familiar with linux and just looking to
use ZFS as a storage device, I reccomend nexentastor.  (formerly)opensolaris
kernel, with ubuntu userland.  easy to setup iscsi targets and NFS shares.
 can get CIFS working with a some quick tinkering.

http://nexentastor.org/

-Theron