[Cialug] Final Reminder - Meeting tomorrow: Wednesday 7pm - 9pm

Josh More MoreJ at alliancetechnologies.net
Tue Aug 16 14:24:14 CDT 2011

Just follow the link.  :)

http://www.cialug.org/?page_id=7&location_id=8

"LightEdge is located at 215 10th St, Des Moines, IA. This is the same building as Panera Bread and is across the street from Raccoon River Brewing and Django.

They will validate parking. Please enter the parking deck at the South side of the building and park above the fourth floor. (Floors 2-4 are reserved.) Once parked, go up to the twelfth floor. There will be signs up for the LUG.

If you are coming from elsewhere downtown, there is street-level access on the West side of the building, and it’s connected to the skywalk system."

if you park in the LightEdge lot, they're validate.  They won't have the power to validate anywhere else, so that's where you should go.

Josh More | Senior Security Consultant - CISSP, GIAC-GSLC Gold, GIAC-GCIH
Alliance Technologies | www.AllianceTechnologies.net<http://www.AllianceTechnologies.net>
400 Locust St., Suite 840 | Des Moines, IA 50309
515.245.7701 | 888.387.5670 x7701

Blog: Public attacks are on the rise.  Are you protecting yourself?
http://www.alliancetechnologies.net/blogs/morej

How are we doing? Let us know here:
http://www.alliancetechnologies.net/forms/alliance-technologies-feedback-survey