[Cialug] Final Reminder - Meeting tomorrow: Wednesday 7pm - 9pm

Josh More MoreJ at alliancetechnologies.net
Tue Aug 16 13:58:34 CDT 2011

 This is your final reminder that we are meeting tomorrow.  We will have guests, a presentation, food, free parking and some give-aways.  Hopefully this will be enough to draw a crowd.  :)

Remember that the meeting is at LightEdge, not Alliance.  A map and detailed parking directions are at http://www.cialug.org/?page_id=7&location_id=8

If you get lost, give me a call at the number below and it will forward to my cell.

Hope to see you all there.

Josh More | Senior Security Consultant - CISSP, GIAC-GSLC Gold, GIAC-GCIH
Alliance Technologies | www.AllianceTechnologies.net<http://www.AllianceTechnologies.net>
400 Locust St., Suite 840 | Des Moines, IA 50309
515.245.7701 | 888.387.5670 x7701

Blog: Public attacks are on the rise.  Are you protecting yourself?
http://www.alliancetechnologies.net/blogs/morej

How are we doing? Let us know here:
http://www.alliancetechnologies.net/forms/alliance-technologies-feedback-survey