[Cialug] Last day for 40% off pragmatic bookshelf

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Fri Aug 12 13:26:18 CDT 2011

There is a 40% discount if you use coupon code AGILEWEEK at
http://pragprog.com/ but it ends today, where presumably "today" means
before lunch in Australia. I haven't tried it yet but there are a few books
that look good. The best programming book I've ever read is "agile
development with rails," a pragmatic book. (honestly great book that is
unpretentious and focuses on usable results and good coding habits)

There's also an ebook on coffeescript for $18 before discount:
http://pragprog.com/book/tbcoffee/coffeescript I've been wanting to check
this out for a bit.

--
Matthew Nuzum