[Cialug] SOT: What is everyone's favorite FOSS CMS these days?

Josh More MoreJ at alliancetechnologies.net
Thu Aug 11 15:28:38 CDT 2011

Joomla is great if you want a CMS with a poor security history and a lot of barriers getting in the way of what you want to do.

I prefer Wordpress, as it's simple and, if you choose modules carefully, reasonably secure.

If you want something that's highly flexible, Drupal is the best choice.

Josh More | Senior Security Consultant - CISSP, GIAC-GSLC Gold, GIAC-GCIH
Alliance Technologies | www.AllianceTechnologies.net
400 Locust St., Suite 840 | Des Moines, IA 50309
515.245.7701 | 888.387.5670 x7701

Blog: Public attacks are on the rise.  Are you protecting yourself?
http://www.alliancetechnologies.net/blogs/morej

How are we doing? Let us know here:
http://www.alliancetechnologies.net/forms/alliance-technologies-feedback-survey