[Cialug] Surplus computer gear, can bring any of it to AmesLUG

Matthew Steven matthew at geniusweb.com
Fri Aug 5 11:20:56 CDT 2011

At the AmesLUG next week we'll have a hardware trading event.

Here's a brief inventory of what I would like to sell and what I guess
it's worth. Willing to listen to any offer on any of it since it's
really only worth what you'll pay for it, but contact me off-list so we
don't clutter things up. I can bring any of it to AmesLUG meeting by
request if you would like to look before you buy too.

Most of the stuff with just a model number and <10g designation are hard
drives. For other stuff, memory. Google up the model numbers for more.
And yes, the drives are well scrubb^H^H er, tested block by block
repeatedly. Everything else works and has been tested pretty recently.

WD1600AJS-08B4A0 160g 	$19.00
wd5000aaks HDD 500g 	$39.00
DVD Burner Lightscribe Multilayer 	$19.00
wd5001aals Caviar BLACK HDD 500g 	$44.00
Two 1U Poweredge IPMI enabled SC1425 Dual Xeon servers with a combined
total of about 6gb ram in great shape.
	$80.00
Black face CD/DVD ND-1300A (broken?)
	$0.00
HIS Radeon 4670 Vid Card 	$49.00
D945GCLF Motherboard Intel Atom mini-itx
	$50.00
D945GCLF2 Motherboard Intel Atom mini-itx 	$60.00
D510MO Motherboard Intel Atom Dual mini-itx 	$70.00
WD800 JD 80Gb HDD 	$10.00
Seagate 'cuda 7200.9 80gb 	$15.00
G.Skill PC2-8500 DDR2 4Gb (2x2) Memory (matched pair) 	$69.00
Crucial Rendition 2Gb DDR Unbuff DIMM 	$59.00
Corsair CM2X1024-6400C4 	$5.00

--
Matthew Steven
http://www.geniusweb.com/