[Cialug] Mobile web dojo, Monday May 2nd

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Tue Apr 26 09:21:34 CDT 2011

Des Moines Web geeks will be hosting the next web dojo on Monday, May 2nd at
7:00 pm. This time around we'll be taking our web app to the small screen.
I'd like to tell you more but then it wouldn't be a surprise! Full details
(as much as you'll get ahead of time) at
http://www.dsmwebgeeks.com/2011/04/web-dojo-rails-3-part-three-going-mobile/

What is a web dojo, you ask?

It is a fun, group activity that allows people of all talents and skill
levels to work together in small groups to achieve a common goal. At the end
we compare notes to learn how each group faced the challenge. Some create
the prettiest, others architect clever algorithms, and some groups actually
build something that works! Wither your skill is pounding Python, pushing
pixels or perfectly placing participles, all web geeks are welcome and will
learn something new.

Plan to join us and please tell a friend. If you're part of another user
group where web geeks are found, please forward this.

--
Matthew Nuzum

   "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls
and looks like work." -Thomas Edison