[Cialug] OT, .. but industrial help needed

Todd Pierce toddcpierce at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 08:21:57 CDT 2011

L.V.,

What is the physical location of the building?  I'm quite busy being
unemployed (looking for a job is quite a job) but I could at least document
what is going on at the site pro bono if it's convenient to Des Moines.

Obviously, I'm one of those programmers that thinks that analysis is 90% of
the project, but hey, I haven't been proved wrong yet.

-Todd