[Cialug] Administrivia

Nicolai nicolai-cialug at chocolatine.org
Sun Apr 10 13:30:53 CDT 2011

On Fri, Apr 08, 2011 at 09:14:03PM -0500, Nicolai wrote:
> Hello all,

> 3. Posts from non-subscriber addresses.  (Let me know if you do!)

> Third, I would prefer to simply discard all non-subscriber posts.  Does
> anyone actually post from a non-subscriber address?

The way I worded this was unclear and could be interpreted different
ways.  So let me rephrase. :)

I'm going to begin discarding all non-subscriber posts, _except_ from
those addresses already listed in the allowed list of non-subscriber
posts.  Currently there are 18 such addresses and they will be allowed
to post as usual.

The non-subscriber change will be made this coming Wednesday.

If you want me to add some other address(es) of yours I'd be happy to do
so.  Just let me know!

Nicolai