[Cialug] Procmail / Sendmail config pbm

Tim Perdue cialug at perdue.net
Tue Apr 5 13:16:30 CDT 2011

On 4/2/2011 5:28 PM, Dave Weis wrote:

> Are you set on sendmail? I know the maildir setup is very simple on postfix.

It turns out I just didn't sync the /etc/procmailrc and that solved
this, but I am having an iptables issue that is stumping me.

No matter what I put in /etc/sysconfig/iptables I am getting an error on
the commit line. I did check that iptables is installed with yum, but I
don't know where else to look. I've never had this problem. The config
file I want to use basically blocks everything except a few ports that
it allows from a specific IP.