[Cialug] 64bit flashplayer+64bit debian

Barry Von Ahsen barry at vonahsen.com
Fri Apr 1 10:33:38 CDT 2011

I've had moderate success moving it to /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/, but
then you've got to mess with the /etc/alternatives setup

I've had the best success dropping it in ~/.mozilla/plugins/ since
there's only one user on my multi-user systems :)

this was for 32bit flash, but as long as the 64 is really supported, it
should be the same - I say this because my first attempt at 64 bit flash
was the first really buggy v10 release that didn't work at all, and I
had to use mozwrapper for the 32bit version.  I'd hope it works better now

-barry