[Cialug] Tasks for learning shell scripting

Don Ellis don.ellis at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 12:18:46 CDT 2010

Or use apt/rpm/yum (native update mechanism) for perl library
installation instead of CPAN. No one has replied to that concept.

Dealing with abandoned/obsolete libraries is a common problem, and
definitely has to be dealt with. I don't know how the debian/rpm
libraries fit into that issue.

--Don Ellis