[Cialug] OT - Internet service (local boy does good)

Morris Dovey mrdovey at iedu.com
Thu Sep 23 09:48:14 CDT 2010

Dave isn't likely to announce this here, so I will...

Internet Solver is expanding phone and internet coverage to Ankeny and
expects to make services available there in November. I have both - and
I've been pleased with both cost and quality of service (and I tend to
be nit-picky about anything I have to pay for).

FWIW, Internet Solver received some awards recently from the Business
Record of Des Moines - and I suspect that Dave might be willing to brag
if asked about them.

Disclaimer: I don't have any involvement with IS other than as a happy
customer.