[Cialug] OT electronics

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Wed Sep 22 21:49:52 CDT 2010

Never heard of them and their website is kind of hard to use (font size way
too small for my eyes).

I have a lot of parts I'm thinking about getting rid of. I'm personally
pairing down my hobbies a bit. If you need something, let me know.

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 7:40 PM, Dan Hockey <icepuck3k at yahoo.com> wrote:

> http://www.nesselectronics.com/
> I found these people by accident today when I got lost trying to find
> another business.
> Has anyone here done business with them and were they worth it?
> -dan
>
> "This is only temporary ... unless it works." - Red Green

Matthew Nuzum

"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest." -Benjamin Franklin