[Cialug] software freedom day

Josh More MoreJ at alliancetechnologies.net
Fri Sep 17 18:29:03 CDT 2010

No.  I think that the idea was that there would be too much traffic downtown on a farmer's market day to really do a swap meet.

Personally, I think that it would best to get someone to offer up a parking lot on a good day and we all just show up and swap parts around.  That way the biggest hurdle (dealing with the bulk and weight) is minimized.  I'm not sure if there are city laws that would hamper that sort of thing though.

-Josh More, CISSP, GIAC-GSLC, GIAC-GCIH, RHCE, NCLP
morej at alliancetechnologies.net<mailto:morej at alliancetechnologies.net>
515-245-7701