[Cialug] Meeting next week.

Don Ellis don.ellis at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 12:21:19 CDT 2010

If VirtualBox is mentioned, please be sure and cover vboxtool -- a
very helpful tool for managing VB in an unattended context. It allows
automatic shutdown (save) and restart of selected VBox VMs when the
host is shutdown and restarted. Also allows manual control, as a
wrapper for the VBoxManage CLI component of VB.

Makes it easier to run VBox on headless and remote machines (was
pretty easy before, but the wrapper simplifies the command
considerably, and provides framework for automating them).

--Don Ellis

PS -- sorry I can't be there to add this to the presentation myself.
The commute is a bit long. I can provide references if you need them.