[Cialug] IPSec VPN not passing traffic

Jonathan C. Bailey jbailey at co.marshall.ia.us
Wed Sep 8 09:07:26 CDT 2010

Yes, our core router has a route for 192.168.22.0/24 via 10.81.10.60. Forwarding is also enabled on 10.81.10.60.

Whenever 10.81.10.60 gets traffic for a connected VPN user, it sends out ARP requests like it doesn't know about that user.

Jonathan Bailey
Marshall County, Iowa
1 E Main St, Marshalltown, IA 50158
P: 641-844-2804 / C: 641-351-9631