[Cialug] Anonymous Surfing Linux Distro

Josh More MoreJ at alliancetechnologies.net
Tue Sep 7 08:51:00 CDT 2010

Not that I know of.  It seems that you could do this on a live distro using user and profile segmentation.  Just make a script that creates a profile populated with the addons you need, launches it with sudo, and deletes the directory when you exit.

You'd also need another script that creates the profile, updates all addons, and saves the profile back as an image.

-Josh