[Cialug] deep STOP

Josh More MoreJ at alliancetechnologies.net
Wed Oct 27 18:06:12 CDT 2010

Not a perfect solution, but you could make an imageless Firefox profile.  Then, when you're in that situation, launch the other profile and copy/paste your tab URL into that.

-Josh More, CISSP, GIAC-GSLC, GIAC-GCIH, RHCE, NCLP
morej at alliancetechnologies.net<mailto:morej at alliancetechnologies.net>
515-245-7701