[Cialug] Android tablets

TJ Vance tj at vancecoffman.com
Tue Oct 19 21:37:18 CDT 2010

I've got one and love it.  My wife especially appreciates that it replaces
an old 15" dell laptop that was sitting on the arm of the sofa solely for
google reader and keeping tabs on Nagios.

I've got the moonse e7001 and have clients with the 7002; I havent done
research in a month or so, but at this point I wouldnt get anything without
android 2.2 AND voice control.  I use that every day on my phone and it
would be nice on a tablet.

TJ