[Cialug] Android tablets

Josh More MoreJ at alliancetechnologies.net
Tue Oct 19 20:57:19 CDT 2010

More seriously, I think it matters a lot as to what you want with a tablet.

I want a device next to my bed so that when I get the midnight emergency call, I can analyze the problem without having to get out from under the nice warm covers.  For a simple portable web browser and email client, I think a Linux tablet will suit me just fine.

-Josh More, CISSP, GIAC-GSLC, GIAC-GCIH, RHCE, NCLP
morej at alliancetechnologies.net<mailto:morej at alliancetechnologies.net>
515-245-7701