[Cialug] Enom.com

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Tue Oct 12 15:36:07 CDT 2010

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 3:23 PM, Kenneth Younger <kyounger at gmail.com> wrote:

> Anyone ever used enom.com as for domain reselling? I need a service that
> can let me register domains through an API and them and SRSplus (Network
> Solutions) were the only ones I could find that did this.

I had a bad run-in with them back when they started. It was very tricky to
migrate from them to another registrar. That was at the time when
portability rules were first standardizing but it should have been far
easier than it was.

--
Matthew Nuzum

"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest." -Benjamin Franklin