[Cialug] WebDAV?

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at drake.edu
Fri Oct 1 14:50:25 CDT 2010

Does anyone access WebDAV shares from Linux? What software do you use?
One of our CIFS file shares is being migrated to a WebDAV server. In the
past i used smbclient, but i don't think that will be of much use
anymore. I don't care whether the share is actually mounted, or if i
access it via a more FTP-like interface (ala the smbclient i used
previously).

I can certainly find some options for WebDAV access using Google or
Debian's repository. I'm just curious if anyone else has experience with
any of them and can recommend one or two packages to either use or
avoid.

__
Daniel A. Ramaley
Network Engineer 2

Dial Center 118, Drake University
2407 Carpenter Ave / Des Moines IA 50311 USA
Tel: +1 515 271-4540
Fax: +1 515 271-1938
E-mail: daniel.ramaley at drake.edu