[Cialug] Blackberry question

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Sun Nov 21 22:04:40 CST 2010

Hi, I'd like to pick up an unlocked, used blackberry that will take a
t-mobile sim that has wifi capability and a modern web-browser (preferably
webkit). It is solely for testing purposes so would like to spend as little
as possible. Hoping $75 or less.

Anyone have any suggestions for a model? I find the BB model numbers to be
very confusing. The trick is I need to be able to test using wifi and it
must have a modern web-browser.

--
Matthew Nuzum

"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest." -Benjamin Franklin