[Cialug] Gig Opportunity

kristau kristau at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 02:25:43 CST 2010

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 2:09 PM, Josh More
<MoreJ at alliancetechnologies.net> wrote:
> * Must have 3-4 years of experience in RedHat Linux system administration.
> * Must have 2-3 years of experience in Solaris 9/10 administration.
> * Must have strong written and verbal communications skills as well as strong documentation skills.
> * Must be able to work within a professional team environment.
> * Must have good customer service and organizational skills.
> * Must be a self motivated problem-solver with the ability to handle multiple projects/initiatives simultaneously.

Quite a "musty" job description, eh? If it weren't for some of these
"Must"s, I'd almost be interested myself. Too bad I literally
interpret the word "must."

And we wonder why honest, Midwestern folk don't apply to such job postings. . .

--
Tired programmer
Coding late into the night