[Cialug] The CompTIA A+ certification exams

Matt Breitbach matthewb at flash.shanje.com
Fri Nov 19 11:42:01 CST 2010

Are you looking to take classes, or just take tests?  When I did my A+
certification 15 years ago, I just went in, took the test, and got my cert.
After working on computers for a little while it wasn't that difficult to
answer the questions.  Not sure what the tests look like today.  A study
guide from your favorite book store would probably be a good start.