[Cialug] Security and Santa

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Mon Nov 15 10:46:58 CST 2010

Clever work Josh. I had no idea Santa had so many enemies. I figured his
biggest concerns were related to environmental issues such as Icelandic
volcanoes and tropical weather.

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 10:27 AM, Josh More
<MoreJ at alliancetechnologies.net>wrote:

> So, in an effort to raise security awareness (and have a bit of fun), I
> made this:  http://www.alliancetechnologies.net/security/santa-2010
>
> I would appreciate feedback, as well "viral" propagation and outright theft
> of the image.  ;)
>
> Thus ends today's blatant self promotion.
>
> -Josh More, CISSP, GIAC-GSLC, GIAC-GCIH, RHCE, NCLP
> morej at alliancetechnologies.net
> 515-245-7701

Matthew Nuzum

"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest." -Benjamin Franklin