[Cialug] Commerical Interruption

L. V. Lammert lvl at omnitec.net
Fri Nov 12 16:28:50 CST 2010

On Fri, 12 Nov 2010 jrnosee at gmail.com wrote:

> I also think you need unlimited data/text.  In reality you need to figure
> out what this would be on average and plan slightly higher.  1.) it will
> appeal to your customers and 2.) you'll probably win out in the end.

Rememeber also that "data" on most phone plans is mobile web, .. *NOT*
data as I would define it (e.g. ssh).

> Sprint has unlimited data on phones.

Indeed! We're working on switching to Sprint, .. their unlimited data +
voice + sms is less than Verizon's plan for voice only!

With Android 2.2 I am told that it's simple to setup the WiFi directly so
I can connect my netbook and/or notebook to use the 4G data.

> Their usb modems actually specify they have a 5gig cap,

Main reason for switching to Android 2.2 - using it's WiFi hotspot you
don't have to pay for a separate modem.

	Lee