[Cialug] Commerical Interruption

Dave Weis djweis at internetsolver.com
Fri Nov 12 15:03:42 CST 2010

Good points!

1. I can agree with that. Looking over the data that I gathered, there are 3 phones out of 40 that went over 1000 text messages in a month, 2 of them were myself and another employee here. Some of them as a combined set of phones in the plan used more than 1000 messages but if each phone had 1000 and they were pooled no one would be over.

2. We'll try to have a basic phone or two and a nice droid. I also want to get a blackberry model but it's been a pain dealing with RIM.

Dave

--
Dave Weis
515-224-9229
djweis at internetsolver.com
http://www.internetsolver.com/
Please check out our Complete Support Service
http://www.internetsolver.com/completesupport/