[Cialug] Commerical Interruption

jrnosee at gmail.com jrnosee at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 13:36:48 CST 2010

I also think you need unlimited data/text.  In reality you need to figure
out what this would be on average and plan slightly higher.  1.) it will
appeal to your customers and 2.) you'll probably win out in the end.

Sprint has unlimited data on phones.  Their usb modems actually specify they
have a 5gig cap, but they have said repeatedly that they have true unlimited
on the phones.  Now, if you spiked your usage and they could prove you were
tethering w/o the phone as modem plan they would likely kick you off.

I know the usage stats I sent were just last month's.  If Sprint's site was
working correctly I could check my back usage and send you a better average.