[Cialug] Commerical Interruption

Dave Weis djweis at internetsolver.com
Thu Nov 11 15:04:31 CST 2010

Sorry for the non-Linux related question but I would greatly appreciate everyone's input on a new product we are working on - wireless telephone service. I need to gather a couple bits of data to get a better idea of pricing and plans that people have. If you could reply offlist with the following questions I would greatly appreciate it:

* Carrier
* Number of phones on plan
* Monthly Cost
* Minutes Used per Month
* Texts Used per Month
* KB/MB Used per Month

If you don't know all of the questions just let me know the ones you do know.

I'm going to be looking for some testers in a month or two that will be the first people on Internet Solver Wireless. If you have any other questions, let me know.

Thanks
Dave

--
Dave Weis
515-224-9229
djweis at internetsolver.com
http://www.internetsolver.com/
Please check out our Complete Support Service
http://www.internetsolver.com/completesupport/