[Cialug] Free Stuff/cheap stuff

Matt Breitbach matthewb at flash.shanje.com
Thu Nov 11 08:46:54 CST 2010

Holy bad formatting Batman.  Let's try this again!

2x Dual P3 800 2U servers.  512MB RAM (I believe)

$50 - Dell PowerVault 220S - 8x Seagate Cheetah 73GB drives + 6x empty drive
caddys

Dell PowerEdge 2550 - Not sure on processor and RAM. 2x 18.2GB SCSI drives
several

1U ATX cases.  No power supplies

CoyotePoint Equalizer - OS is shot, hardware seems good.  Slow P3 processor
and not much ram, but the case is pretty sweet.

$20 - each 2x APC MasterSwitches.  Username/Password cleared and ready for
resetting.

Epson Action Laser 1500 laser printer - toner is out, but printer works
fine.

4U whitebox server - dual P3 500, unknown RAM no HDD.

4U whitebox server - unknown specs

$10 each - Promise SATA RAID cards.  Mixed lot of cards

If you're interested in anything, let me know, make me an offer, etc.  I
just need to get this stuff out of here.