[Cialug] Rooting an Evo and custom firmware

Josh More MoreJ at alliancetechnologies.net
Fri Nov 5 11:33:13 CDT 2010

Interesting things about contacts...

I've been playing around with synchronization to our corporate exchange, and it looks like i have three different contact databases now that all synchronized in different ways.  Once I find a good solution, I'll try to let you know.  Today, though, is about migrating passwords from GnuKeyring to XML through an XSLT to Keepass XML to KeePassX to KeePassDroid.  This is going MUCH better than I had expected.

For calendar, I am using the one that comes with TouchDown, as that seems to be the best solution for Exchange.  I'm open to suggestions on that one though.

-Josh More, CISSP, GIAC-GSLC, GIAC-GCIH, RHCE, NCLP
morej at alliancetechnologies.net
515-245-7701