[Cialug] Rooting an Evo and custom firmware

Josh More MoreJ at alliancetechnologies.net
Thu Nov 4 08:10:52 CDT 2010

I did.  However, I did not find out about Unrevoked 3 until I was already a fair way through the doc linked from Cyanogen.  It could probably have been done a lot quicker than the way I did it.

-Josh More, CISSP, GIAC-GSLC, GIAC-GCIH, RHCE, NCLP
morej at alliancetechnologies.net<mailto:morej at alliancetechnologies.net>
515-245-7701